Who It’s For
Those who want to sharpen their design thinking skills to create new growth opportunities.
Extend your design thinking knowledge with coached, real-world practice sprint over 2 days that will take you from empathy to prototype and test. Put design thinking into practice to uncover new unmet needs and create solutions like a start-up in a workshop that’s 90% application and 10% advanced instruction. You’ll begin with live interviews with customers to ignite empathy, define unmet needs, develop new solutions, and prototype and test through a second round of live customer interviews.
- Teams of 10 – 50
- 7 hours over 2 days
- Live, facilitated workshop on Zoom
- LiveLAB interviewees
- Design Thinking in Action workshop is a pre-requisite
- Also available as a hybrid or self-guided workshop
You’ll learn how to
- approach a new domain space
- develop concepts and prototypes
- assess desirability in live interviews
- assess the feasibility and viability of your ideas
- collaborate with other teams working on the same project