Who It’s For
Anyone who wants to be part of a culture of innovation and see design thinking in practice.
Participants experience a fast-paced introduction to design thinking and discover how to put it into practice in a live project. In just 3 hours, you’ll learn a method to see the world around you through the eyes of others — conducting live empathy interviews and creating new to world ideas in a category that hasn’t seen much change. Additional exercises will show how to democratize teams and draw on everyone’s talents for high-performing innovation teams.
- Teams of 10-50
- 3.5 hours over 1 day
- Live, facilitated workshop on Zoom
- LiveLAB interviewees
- Myers Briggs types and innovation strengths
- The 5 steps of design thinking
- How to conduct empathy interviews
- How to distill unmet needs and frame How Might We statements
- How to generate mild to wild ideas
- IDEO’s approach to design thinking
- How to be a collaborator, not an idea killer