Who It’s For
Anyone who wants to adopt a customer-centric mindset and understand how to make their department or organization more customer-centric.
Understand customer experience strategy, your customers and the beliefs that drive them, and how you can put customer intentions into action at a personal and enterprise level. Customer engagement is central to becoming more customer-centric and a powerful driver of business growth. Learn how to use empathy to gain deeper insights into customers as humans — not just data points or personas. You’ll also learn how the 4 Keys to Customer-centricity can provide an actionable framework to put your customer-centric intentions into action — from your personal freedoms to finding ‘little i’ friction points at scale and developing new opportunities to deliver an experience, not just a product.
- Teams of 10 – 50
- 3 hours over 1 day
- Live, facilitated workshop on Zoom
- Customer stories
- Also available in hybrid or self-guided formats
- how to take customers’ perspectives and ignite empathy
- how to expand your full range of personal impact
- how to pull back and see the customer context surrounding a task
- what little “i” friction points are, how they cause attrition, and how to spot them
- how to develop use cases that size the impact of opportunities
- how to see Big “I” innovation opportunities to delight customers at the enterprise level